Meet Our Doctors
Louis J. Raso, MD
Dr. Raso received his M.D. degree in 1985 from Rutgers Medical School and completed his training in Anesthesiology and Pain Management Fellowship at Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia. He has traveled throughout the United States and abroad lecturing and instructing other physicians on Spinal Cord Stimulation. Dr. Raso participates in leading technology and research. He has published numerous journal articles and book chapters on interventional pain management.
The patients who come to Dr. Raso often have pain that has not responded to treatment by other physicians. They often have chronic pain that has been with them for a long period of time. Other physicians also send patients to Dr. Raso for conditions that may benefit from early or specialized treatment. Common problems include pain from nerve injuries, low back pain, and cancer pain.
Every Patient is a VIP. Dr. Raso will take the time to discover the root of your pain and then build a customized pain program just for you.
CERTIFICATION AND LICENSURE:
- Diplomate, American Board of Anesthesiology
- Added Qualification – Pain Management, American Board of Anesthesiology Diplomate, National
- Board of Medical Examiners
- Florida Medical Licensure
- New Jersey Medical Licensure
- American Society of Anesthesiologists International Spinal Injection Society Florida Society of Anesthesiologists American Pain Society
- American Academy of Pain Management American Society of Regional Anesthesia North American Neuromodulation Society